Double-sided plated-through printed circuit boards are in use throughout the electronics sector, and more particularly in industrial and automotive applications. AT&S specialises in series production of double-sided printed circuit boards with thicknesses in the 0.1-3.2mm range.
AT&S offers double-sided plated-through printed circuit boards with the following special features:
- Edge plating for shielding and ground connection
- Metal core for high thermal conductivity (metal, copper or aluminium)
- Copper inlay for hotspot cooling
- Solder resist in green, white, black, blue, grey, brown, etc.
- Copper thickness of over 140μm
- All surfaces which are commonly used in the printed circuit board industry