“Being part of the AT&S International Trainee Program allowed me to join the Engineering team in Shanghai for almost three and a half years. Working in an intercultural fast paced environment together with international teams and receiving always infinite support made me develop and grow on both personal and professional levels. I look forward to a similar experience in Austria. I am totally convinced that another nice chapter of my life and career just started to be written.”
You are curious by now?
If you have the following Profile:
- Master’s degree from a recognized university (e.g. material science, electrical engineering, microelectronics, mechanical engineering, chemistry, industrial engineering, polymer sciences or similar technical studies)
- A minimum of one year of fulltime work experience in an industrial environment
- Innovative and think-outside-the-box mindset
- Structured and organized way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a hands-on attitude and pioneering spirit
- Intercultural awareness
- Experience abroad is a plus
- Willingness to work flexibly in different AT&S locations around the world
then use this opportunity and apply until the 30th of November 2018 via the AT&S online Jobboard to become an AT&S International Trainee.
“AT&S International Trainee Program has been a highly enriching experience on both professional and personal levels. Indeed, the last 4 years that I spent in Austria and China have been very intense in term of cultural exchanges, trainings, projects and challenges. However, it was also very intense emotionally as it was not my experience alone, but an experience I shared with my family, the amazing ITP group I was part of and all the friends, colleagues and mentors I met on both sides.”
“After graduating with a Master degree in Industrial Engineering, AT&S gave me the opportunity to join the International Talent Program. During my time as an ITP in Leoben I was not only mentored and trained for my future in at AT&S Chongqing, but further I was given the opportunity to be a member of interesting and challenging projects.”